Sunday, September 11, 2016

Simple lunch tip

Monday seems to be the best day for me to get groceries because the kids are in school and the stores aren't as busy as the weekends.  If you're like me, you'll find there isn't much to pack in the kids' lunches early Monday before I get out.... but the past two weeks I used this for chicken salad sandwiches because I kept a stash in my pantry.
Source
I thought it was a good idea for them to have that til I get my butt to the grocery store for fresh deli meat for the week.  They tend to eat mostly sandwiches, with the odd meal leftovers.  It's handy to keep a stash so I don't have to stress about what to pack in their lunches early Monday morning before I get to the grocery store.

What are some tips you have for making lunch easier?  What do your kids like to eat in their lunches?

sig. oct 2015 photo signature oct 2015_zpskqpepnv4.png

No comments: