Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Update on No More To-Go

I wanted to write another post about my new meal plan system thanks to No More To-Go.  Click here to read my previous post about it.

I am still LOVING this system so much!  With family visiting for Christmas, I don't have to worry about what to serve them for meals.  There aren't many groceries and those I get are often fresh.  I just LOVE eating this way!  Look how pretty my meals are!  {I post on Instagram so follow me there.}

I baked a pork roast with veggies for the first time and loved how extra fancy it looked!  Plus it tasted great!

Aaaand I've continued to learn:

Not all of my family likes broccoli so substitute with stuff they do like.

I used hoisin for the first time and love that I can make my own stir-fry sauce.

I peeled my first pomegranate!  First time using the fruit and it was so pretty on my kale salad!

I tried goat cheese and didn't like it.  I love the substitution ideas on the "No More To-Go" recipes!  Good thing I bought feta just in case so used that on my salad instead.

I love kale and need to use for salad bases more often!

Mixing quinoa with rice is a nice twist and tastes great!

Portions are great often with leftovers for my husband's lunch!

This creamy sun-dried tomato sauce reminded me of a pasta dish I had a restaurant and loved!  Now I can make it myself!  Next time I'm adding asparagus and mushrooms!  
I feel like I am buying fewer groceries.  I love the ease of this program and I can NOT say enough good about it even now 3 weeks in.

I hope you have a wonderful Christmas and maybe this might be a last minute gift idea for someone you know!  Just CLICK HERE to buy a subscription!

sig. oct 2015 photo signature oct 2015_zpskqpepnv4.png

1 comment:

Tara D said...

I signed up after your first post about it and I have to agree wholeheartedly. It is so easy and the food has been great! It got us out of the rut we were in and I don't have to spend any extra time trying to plan out meals. Thank you so much for sharing :)