Friday, July 31, 2015

Finished Proverbs!

I just finished reading another book with my bible study group "Good Morning Girls".  I really enjoyed all the wisdom that I am able to easily apply to my life.  Proverbs ends with a summary of a woman who works hard for her family.  She is a good example of the kind of woman we should all strive to be!  But nestled in verse 28 are the words:  "Her husband praises her" which spoke most to me today!

We have all heard the expression "Behind every great man is a great woman," but I feel that any good I do is hugely in part because of the love and support that I receive from my husband.  {The full credit goes to God who made me and motivates me of course!}

But Jay is so supportive of the things I do and strives to make me happy.  {The chocolate he brought home yesterday really helped!}
He wants me to succeed in my endeavors.
He encourages me to try new things.
He cheers me on when I grow weary.
Oftentimes, as I do one thing, I slack off in another area, but he finds reason to praise me and that keeps me motivated.
He chooses to see the good in me and loves me unconditionally.
He truly is the perfect partner for me and I am so grateful to have him.

Geesh... what a good way to end this study because coming up next is Song of Solomon!  Courtney, the leader of GMG said the following about the upcoming reading selection:
"Song of Solomon is a divinely, inspired love poem and a celebration of sexual love…yes it’s gonna get a little steamy here next week."


So grab some friends and start a group, and if you know me in real life, let me know if you are interested and I will add you to my private Facebook group!



 photo signature march 2015_zpsv1e67try.png

No comments: