Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Good Morning Girls - Summer 2015

I am part of an amazing community of women who connect online through a ministry called Good Morning Girls, lead by Courtney Joseph.  I've been with them since January 2012 and I've grown so much in my knowledge of God and His word since being a part of it!  We're about to start a new session for the summer and I wanted to tell you about it.
Courtney provides an easy reading plan.  We are working our way through the bible just one chapter a day, Monday through Friday.  You do your quiet time and then connect with ladies whether by email or in a Facebook group. {Please visit Courtney's blog {here} for a great recap of how it all works!}

It's great having a place to talk about what I've learned or to post questions.  We also share concerns and pray for one another.  I love that I am doing a bible study in the comfort of my home.

Starting on June 15, we will be reading Proverbs, followed by Song of Solomon.  Here's the schedule:


What I like best about GMG is the simplicity and it's free.  It's about me and my time with God and learning what His word says alone first.  GMG has amazing resources like a weekly summary by Courtney, a community of bloggers, study aids, support, etc that only enhance what I've already read.  I get out of this what I put in and it's about ME growing in my own personal relationship with God.  

I'd encourage you to subscribe to Courtney's blog and watch for the forums that'll be opening soon if you're looking for a group to plug into.  {If you know me in real life, let me know if you are interested and I can add you to my group.  Just message me.}  It's definitely something to look into if you've been looking for a bible study!

Happy June everyone!

post signature

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I love the accountability of the Facebook group, and being able to share what spoke to us in each day's reading. It has really helped me to stay on track.