Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Clean under your fridge

One night after my kids were all tucked in and the house was quiet, I heard a strange noise coming from the fridge.  I followed the sound and it was low to the floor.  I opened the freezer door {which is on the bottom} and it wasn't the ice-maker.  Hummm... I felt like an investigator and realized it was right near the floor.  I pulled the plastic vent off the front and GASP!!!!  The dust and junk under there was unreal!

Now keep in mind, I have moved my fridge many times to clean behind and under it but I had no idea that things could get trapped in the front like this!  Also a layer of dust about 1/4 inch thick covered the ENTIRE surface!  I ran to get my vacuum to clean it all really well!  I have NEVER cleaned it since moving in five years ago!!!  I just never thought about it!


I found my now gone sweet pup Lopsi's "chew chew" hide sticks and other random things like magnets and toys.  I was also very happy to find my missing Pampered Chef adjustable measuring spoon!  

And now my fridge sounds soooo much better.

The things you don't think of in a day!  So this is my public service announcement!  Vacuum under your fridge and remove the vent and get back under that too!  You might be surprised by what you find!

post signature

No comments: