Sunday, December 28, 2014

Bible Study for 2015

I am so super excited about the changes that have taken place at Good Morning Girls!  It's an online bible study where we are slowly making our way through the WHOLE bible together!  So far we've covered Esther, 1 & 2 Peter, 1, 2 & 3 John, Jude, Genesis and 20-some Psalms!  We are only reading ONE chapter a day and that's it!  Next up:

I love that Courtney of Women Living Well {host of GMG} is jumping around the bible to keep things fresh!  HERE is a link to her post today explaining the study in detail.

Interested?  You can jump in any time!  You can get a few friends together, or you can visit WLW and visit the forums to get plugged into either an email or Facebook group!  I use Facebook and if I know you in real life, I do have a few spots left in my own group so please let me know!  I also started a second group for ladies of the Northeast {specifically New England or The Canadian Maritimes!}  It's listed on the WLW forum under Eastern Standard Time and I am praying about who will be joining that one!  So if you live in either of those zones and I do NOT know you, then you are welcome to join me!

The reason reading the bible is so important to me is because I am a Christian and I want to know the history and lessons that are in the bible for me!  There is so much wisdom found in Scripture and it's like a treasure hunt some days!  When I find a great quote to apply to my life, it so encouraging to me!  God is constantly working in my life and I need His word and His wisdom as I journey along!  I can't do it alone!  

"May God give you more and more grace and peace as you grow in your knowledge of God and Jesus our Lord." 2 Peter 1:2

The next session officially starts Jan.5th.  So if you want to plug in, visiting Women Living Well or contact me for info!  Excited!!!

post signature

No comments: