Thursday, November 20, 2014

My thrifty finds!

I had such a good shopping trip the other day at Good Will!  It can be so hit or miss when you go there but man did I score!  I went in looking for a winter coat for one of my kids and came out with all these goodies instead!  {Still gotta find that coat!}

And forgot to take pics of:
an infinity scarf
a belt
boys Levi's pants
boys dress shirt

So to summarize... I got myself 2 scarves and a shirt.
I got my daughter flannel PJs, a GAP pull over fleece, a GAP shirt, GAP scarf, a dress & 2 other shirts.
I got my sons 4 shirts and 3 pair of pants {including those Levi's!}
That's 18 things....
ALL FOR $36!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was so excited because everything with a yellow tag was half off.  Normally, I don't score with that but this trip, holy smokes, I got like 4 or 5 things with the magical color!  THEN at the check out I realized it was Tuesday... military discount day!  AH!  So that was an addiction 20% off!  

I think I skipped to my car!  So exciting!
Just haaad to share!

post signature

No comments: