Sunday, November 16, 2014

a Beverly Lewis book

I don't read much fiction because honestly when I find a good book, I forget all else, including meal times!  But a friend of mine recently gave me some of her favorite books by three different authors.  I watched Beverly Lewis' movie "The Shunning" on Netflix and enjoyed it, so was excited to read my first book written by her!  


I read The Postcard all day Saturday and thankfully my wonderful husband was home to help with the kids!!!  I curled up on the couch and read for hours, finishing it in one day!  Oh the Amish was a lovely little world to escape to!  I started the sequel but am pacing myself with that one!  LOL!

So if you're looking for a good book in the Christian fiction genre, I definitely recommend this one!!!  And if you live nearby, I'll pass these on to ya when I'm done!

post signature

No comments: