Thursday, October 2, 2014

On The Doctors tomorrow!

It's a secret that I've been keeping offline for over a month!!!  But I can finally reveal that we are going to be on The Doctors TV show airing tomorrow!!  What an amazing opportunity!  I can't wait to tell you more about my trip but it will have to wait!  {It's going to be a 3 part deal I think because I have so much to say!}  

So one step at a time... first THE SHOW!  Check your local listings to tune into tomorrow!  But no worries, the segment will be archived online to watch later if you miss it!

Personally I am heading to a friend's house to watch!  Can't wait to see how they edited things!  Plus, I was pretty nervous and it feels like a dream!!  

See my blog address on the bottom right side too?  Eeeekk!!!!

Fun fact... They asked me to remove my necklace because it was hitting the mic... and I had to take off my jingling bracelets because they were so loud so that's why my outfit is so plain... but thankfully they fancied me up with nice hair and make up!!!

That's all you get for now!

TUNE IN tomorrow!!!

post signature

1 comment:

Deb Dickey said...

Can't wait to see the "rest of the story."