Tuesday, September 30, 2014

How the floor is holdin' up

Two years ago I blogged about my new kitchen floors.  We used stick on tiles with a special grout and today I had someone leave a comment asking me how they've held up!  I thought I'd give some feedback to anyone looking to use them on their floors!  {With a little announcement at the end.}

Here is a photo I took today!  They are holding up really well!  The ONLY issue we have with them is that we get intense direct sunlight through our windows, which you can kinda see in this photo {cloudy today}:

The heat does soften them a little but none have peeled up or have been replaced.  Only issue is that we have two little trouble spots that we need to adhere down again but I'm lazy and haven't done it. Just the tip of the corner is raised up and because of it, it's scratched.  But you can't tell unless you're down looking...  

So ya!  They are doing great!  I still love the look!
And I definitely recommend them!

So my announcement...
Comments on my blog are tough to reply to because I don't know if the person will come back to see my reply! So I decided to start a Facebook page just for that reason!!  It's interactive and can allow for discussions that can't otherwise happen.  Plus, I can share my blog updates too!  It a really great tool that many bloggers use so I thought I'd get with the times!

If you have a Facebook account, I'd invite you to "like" my page to get my updates in your newsfeed.  Thank you so much for your support and encouragement!!

APE on Facebook

post signature

No comments: