Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Easter prints

I really don't have many Easter decorations and as much as I love what I see at the stores, I try to limit what I buy.  I am so thankful to have a computer, lots of cardstock, a printer and the internet!  You can just search for "Easter printables" and you will find many to choose from.  I wanted something that was faith based and fun.  This is what I found:

{I love my little glass bird from good friends years ago.}
I put it in my kitchen and it makes me so happy to see it, even if it's surrounded in dirty dishes all day!  

Out in the living room, I have this on my mantle:


I made it in Microsoft Word.  I just did a Google search for "bunny silhouette", then copied and pasted 5 of them into a Word doc.  I resized them to match our family.  Added some text.  Printed on regular cardstock.  Glued that on springy 12x12 paper.  Added some craft tape all around and put it in this awesome stand!  I got from a resale group and just love it for my printables!!  {This was the same stand I used for my daughter's birthday and it's the same ribbon!  Frozen to Easter.. blue is the perfect color!}

So if you are looking for easy and frugal decorating ideas, just grab an old frame and search the internet!

post signature

No comments: