Wednesday, March 19, 2014

37

Tomorrow I'll wake up and it'll be my birthday.
And this number looks weird.

Not only does it LOOK weird.  It sounds weird.  I have to do the math before I say my age now because it doesn't even sound right.  I think that's why "older" people don't give their age.  They don't remember it!  ha!

And you know what the MOST shocking revelation was this week?
I had it while my husband and I watched Ghostbusters.... 30th anniversary is this year and it was on Netflix....


The cast was always WAAAAAY older than me and now, they look YOUNGER!
GACK!
Sigourney Weaver was 35.
Bill Murray was 34 in this movie!
And Dan Aykroyd was 32!!!
Puppies!!!  {Which I am not!}
Looook....!!!

Just look at their faces!

Officially feeling old when Bill Murray LOOKS younger than me.
*sigh*

post signature

1 comment:

Jessica @ This Blessed Life said...

hahaha! you crack me up!! happy early birthday! whoo hoo!