Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Women Living Well book club

I mentioned in recent posts an amazing book called Women Living Well by Courtney Joseph.  {She blogs on her website of the same name.}  She is starting a book club next week and I am going to work through this book again because there was just so many wonderful take aways from it for me!  I highly recommend this book to all Christian moms!!  Here is a video ad for the book:


If that sounds like something you need to read then, get the book and join us!!  For more info click HERE where she outlines the reading plan.  We start on Monday, Jan. 13th.

She also just announced a new forum section of her website so people can connect.  Very exciting!  I look forward to seeing what I'm going to learn as I read through this book a second time with the free guide she provides!


Anyone else I know going to do this?
Thanks for swinging by!


1 comment:

Courtney (Women Living Well) said...

Hooray! Thank you so much for joining us! I'm so excited to begin and am thankful you are joining us on this journey!!
Keep walking with the King!
Courtney :)