Monday, January 6, 2014

Visualizing my goals

After I wrote out my goals for 2014, a blogger I really like posted about getting our goals on a vision board.  You can see that original post here on the Peak313 blog.


I have never done this sort of visual thing before and since I'm looking to accomplish a lot this year, I thought I should do it!  So I got some scrapbook paper, went through catalogs, flyers and even printed some favorite things from Pinterest and made my vision board.

The only thing I did differently was add a hobby section instead of a financial one.  There are many things I want to get done this year!  

I haven't finished!  Still some more things to add!

Today is week 1 over on Clare's blog!  HEALTH!

So here is a closer view of my health section.

Per Clare's post two things I am actively working on:

~1~
Exercise regularly.
I have been getting on my treadmill just about every day.  I started the Couch to 5K app again to rebuild my endurance so it isn't so painful to run again!  

~2~
Eating nutritious food rather than empty calories all day.
During meal times and through the day, I am choosing to eat healthier snacks and food.  I threw away candy and other treats that I would normally keep in the house.

My 8 year old daughter saw me doing this board and she wanted to create her own so here is hers!  HAHA!  Her categories are more things she likes, and it's adorable!


She did some for her brothers too!!  

Talk about evidence that our kids are watching us, huh?!!!  
Glad I did this!
Didn't even realize the domino effect it'd have and now hoping this post might do the same!

Thanks for swinging by!

No comments: