Saturday, January 4, 2014

New photography site

I know... I know... I have a lot of blogs!  BUT I decided to discontinue my kids' blog and continue to build my A.P.E. empire {hehe}...  I joke about it but seriously love that my hobbies start with P!

A Productive Endeavor is my personal blog.
A Paper Endeavor is for my cards.
and now...
A Photography Endeavor is for the obvious... my photography journey!
I will be sharing tips and resources as I learn how to use my new DSLR camera.
And I am participating in a photo-a-day project and will be posting those photos.

Soooo if you like photography, I'd love for you to subscribe and follow me and please feel free to comment with tips and suggestions as I learn more about aperture, lighting, lens, and all that fun photography stuff!

http://aphotographyendeavor.blogspot.com/
Thanks for swinging by!

1 comment:

Felix Gerry said...

I love photography and successfully now i am an aerial photographer NSW. It really feels good to work in the profession where your interest is.