Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Great Voices!

I fell in love with the group called Pentatonix after I saw this Beyonce medley:

I don't have cable so didn't know they were on the singing competition "The Sing Off" but I ended up watching a bunch of their performances on YouTube.  Here is their official channel link here.  I just love their vibe!  Well tis the season and they have a couple Christmas songs.

Little Drummer Boy is my FAV and I had no idea that the base and beat boxer guys could sing so well.  That was a treat!


I was just so excited and had to share!  I was just telling friends today that some girls want longer legs like Cameron Diaz, or bigger chests... but all I want is a good singing voice.  I am SO jealous if their talent!!!!  Hope you like!

Oh and here's another favorite before I go!

Thanks for swinging by!




1 comment:

Sunflowerakb with the Yellow House said...

thank you for sharing! I really enjoyed listening to them and plan to find more of their songs. The third song you selected was very meaningful to me as it kind of defines a relationship in my life. slightly different but close.