Sunday, October 27, 2013

Clever Container is a small rock

As much as I love it, it's time to slow down with Clever Container.
I want to host parties for friends and only if they ask.
No more vendor events.
No more pursuing new contacts and networking.
No more creative effort and time going into flyers and my Facebook page.

I am still a consultant but with limited time availability I have to get my priorities in order:

My husband, my children, my family and my friends.

As I tried to balance homeschooling, parenting, housekeeping, cooking, chauffeuring my kids to their various activities, and the Clever business, I have come to realize, I simply can't do it all.  There are many areas of my life suffering and I need to do what is the most important to me in this season of life.

Time to let go of the guilt.  Refocus and re-prioritize things.

Watch the 47 second video below... My family and my friends are the big rocks in my life and I need to treat them as such!  


{Shout out to Clare at Peak313.com who inspired me to find this rock video after posting a similar one on her Facebook page!}

I also would like to thank everyone who has supported me on my venture!  I am still here if you need any help with organizing!  I am so grateful to have met so many Clever people, especially my most favorite Clever girl Lynn.  I have been blessed to have met you Lynn!!!  Thank you for your support and friendship.

Humbly,
Mary

There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under the heavens Ecc 3:1
I know that there is nothing better for people than to be happy and to do good while they live. That each of them may eat and drink, and find satisfaction in all their toil—this is the gift of God.  Ecc 3:12-13

1 comment:

lynn marcoux said...

Mary,
I feel so blessed and thankful to have met you and worked alongside you on this Clever journey! You inspire me to always keep Christ, my family and friends a priority and never lose focus on what's really important. God will honor and bless you for putting Him first! You are a beautiful person and a true friend. Blessings! Lynn Marcoux