Tuesday, July 2, 2013

A Clever Update

Back in March I decided to join Clever Container and I wrote a post {HERE} about why I joined.  Let me tell you what a FUN creative and social outlet is has been!  So much so, I was able to go away, leaving my kids for the FIRST TIME EVER for the annual conference in National Harbor, Maryland!!!  {My kids are 8, 6 and 3 and I had never left them before except to give birth to a sibling!}


I was glad I went because I was able to meet the various people I've gotten to know through our team Facebook pages and conference calls.  {They offer training by phone in the evenings after the kids are in bed!}  And I was able to see the big picture.  I signed up with Clever Container simply because I love to organize and it was just a good fit... so "very Mary"!  I knew it was a new company and that appealed to me too but I didn't realize what a big deal it was to be part of a ground floor opportunity.  We have just over 1600 consultants as I type this, I'm #1355 {compared to 80,000 with the AWESOME Thirty-One} and they were saying that our company is on the same successful path.  It's exciting to be a part of that!

I was REALLY happy to get away!  I won a couple raffles at the team meeting and was sooooo excited!

So now I am back and super excited about our new summer catalog.  {Click here to see the catalog on my website if you don't have Facebook.}



I have some fun girls nights planned and my husband has been so supportive.  The random nights out have been a sanity saver for me as I homeschool our kids!  This Momma loves her grown up time AND I get to talk about organizing with people.  Doubly awesome!

Thank you to everyone who has supported my venture!  I appreciate all the comments, shares and likes on my Facebook page.  I really feel that God has opened up this door for me.  I don't know exactly where it will lead but I plan to have fun along the way!

Thanks for swinging by!

No comments: