Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Simple St. Patrick's Day decor

My daughter and I decorated our mantle for St. Patrick's day.  Here's our simple but festive display o' green!


I found the printable via Pinterest here.  I really want to find gold coins for my jar but for now I have a green cloth napkin in there with toy coins from one of the kid's games.  (If anyone has ideas for this jar, I would really really appreciate it!  Low cost would be a bonus!)

Nutcrackers aren't only for Christmas!

And the link to the simple garland that Vienna and I made is here.  I did them with two different length stems to mix it up a little.  I punched holes on either side of the top leaf and laced them on embroidery thread.



I-rish you a very nice place to live,
I-rish God's greatest gifts he'll give.
I-rish you health, and wealth, and more--
I-rish your smilin' face were at my door!
author unknown



Thanks for swinging by!

No comments: