Monday night on Facebook, I publicly declared my position:
"I'm backing off from stuff this month to prioritize my home. If you see me on Facebook thru the day, tell me to get off! I want to check it only in the morning and evening as I work thru my ever smothering to do list. Thanks!"
Although my 'to do' list is getting done, I am feeling so guilty too! I haven't been keeping up with facebook news and when I catch up, I'm not commenting as much. I don't want to be a lurker! haha! But that's what's happening. I don't want people to think I don't care so here I am checking in to say I'm getting stuff done! Here's just SOME of the many things that have been on my task lists forever and I'm finally DONE!
- Thankful tree with kids
- Move pics from cell phone to PC in order to update cell IOS
- Organized my bathroom closet, throwing stuff away
- Sort thru winter gear and organized by front door
- Charge drill battery to..
- Put up curtains in kids playroom
- Caught up in a few emails (bad bad at getting back to people these days!)
- Clear out kitchen for new floor project; mop floor
- Organize bedroom closet
- Make homemade laundry soap
- Cleared out and found new home for Jay's pile of shirts
- Oh and found my ipod touch that was missing since the summer!
All in TWO days in and around caring for kids and homeschooling! So forgive me if you are a real life friend and I'm neglecting you!!!
Pics coming one day of some before and after. :o)