Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Being oh so productive

On Sunday I posted about my desperate need to get my home in order.
Monday night on Facebook, I publicly declared my position:

"I'm backing off from stuff this month to prioritize my home. If you see me on Facebook thru the day, tell me to get off! I want to check it only in the morning and evening as I work thru my ever smothering to do list. Thanks!"

I've been a highly productive the past two days and can't wait to share some of my projects soon.  Here's a sneak big of the biggest one (which a friend is helping with - and when I say "with", I mean "by doing"!):



Although my 'to do' list is getting done, I am feeling so guilty too!  I haven't been keeping up with facebook news and when I catch up, I'm not commenting as much.  I don't want to be a lurker!  haha!  But that's what's happening.  I don't want people to think I don't care so here I am checking in to say I'm getting stuff done!  Here's just SOME of the many things that have been on my task lists forever and I'm finally DONE!

  • Thankful tree with kids
  • Move pics from cell phone to PC in order to update cell IOS
  • Organized my bathroom closet, throwing stuff away
  • Sort thru winter gear and organized by front door
  • Voted!
  • Charge drill battery to..
  • Put up curtains in kids playroom
  • Caught up in a few emails (bad bad at getting back to people these days!)
  • Clear out kitchen for new floor project; mop floor
  • Organize bedroom closet
  • Make homemade laundry soap
  • Cleared out and found new home for Jay's pile of shirts
  • Oh and found my ipod touch that was missing since the summer!
All in TWO days in and around caring for kids and homeschooling!  So forgive me if you are a real life friend and I'm neglecting you!!!  
Pics coming one day of some before and after.  :o)


1 comment:

Jessica @ This Blessed Life said...

ooooh floor looks prettttttty!!! :)