Sunday, September 16, 2012

Autumn decor

I love decorating for Fall.  It makes my home feel so cozy and welcoming.  I don't have too many things so there's only a splash here and there but had to show my favorites...

My friend just gave me a new tablecloth and a pumpkin centerpiece.  I shortened my table to make the tablecloth fit so the whole diningroom has a new vibe.  (Colin still uses the highchair if you're counting seats!)


I have these little shelves in my diningroom.  The photos are of each child and their first bite of baby food.  The pumpkins are styrofoam so I can use them year after year.

And my fav spot is in my livingroom.  I was at a friend's house on Friday and she had a pretty shelf done up.  It really cozies up a room!  I love that when you walk into my house this is one of the first things you see.

Decorating seasonally also helps keep dusting in control.  That's pretty much the only time I dust!  haha! And that's why it's a productive endeavor!

2 comments:

Jessica @ This Blessed Life said...

oooh i love the tablecloth! looks super pretty!

Anonymous said...

Love the decorations! I miss having a fireplace/ mantle to decorate, it was always my favorite. Definitely draws your attention when you walk into a room. We have similar tastes for fall decor! :) xo Leah