Wednesday, May 9, 2012

5 weeks 5 disciplines 5 challenges done

Courtney at Women Living Well posted the final challenge three days ago and I wanted to post my final entry for this little series.  5 new disciplines in 5 weeks!  Woah!
Week 1 - health goals
Week 2 - Time management
Week 3 - Start the day with scripture
Week 4 - Disciplining our mind
Week 5 - Work eagerly
You can go to her blog to read about each one.  She includes some great reasoning and quotes to go along with each.

In an effort to do week 2, 3 and 5, I haven't been on the computer as much.  When I play catch up on Facebook and emails, blogs fall to the wayside.  I'm behind in my reading and also posting, which adds to my mental clutter and "to do" list.  So in the attempt to fix one weak area of my life, I'm messing up another.  I simply can not save all my computer stuff for the evenings.  I ignore my man and I've been staying up too late.  I need balance!  So trying to figure that out. 

I have been eating better and fueling my body.  I still snack a lot but veggie consumption is up!
I haven't been great at the strength training for my core but am still running.  I'm doing another 5K in 2 weeks.  As I've said before, I need goals!

I love being AWARE of how I'm spending my TIME.  And how I need to change many bad habits and replace them with new ones!  I was grateful for these challenges to give me something to think about.



No comments: