Friday, March 2, 2012

Easy smeasy breakfast bake

I got this recipe from a friend (Jess D.) a couple years ago.  I met her at MOPS when I use to go.  They always had the best food and I really should have gotten more than just this recipe from the girls!  My family would thank me since I made this so often.

I use a Demarle non-stick pan.  Seriously the best bakeware ever!  (I also have the muffin tray too and I make muffins all the time because clean up is beyond easy.)  NOTHING sticks to these babies.  I'm sure you can make this in a regular pan although I can't promise they'll come out easily.

So line the bottom with small Pillsbury biscuits.


Mix 6 eggs, 1/2 cup milk, a cup or more of cheese.  If you use sharp cheddar you can use less.
Also add meat like cooked bacon, diced ham or cooked sausage.  I switch it up all the time.
Mix it all together and pour over the biscuits.


Bake at 350F for 30min and voila:
An EASY breakfast for a family.
Enjoy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have a recipe simular to this only you use cresent rolls and line 9x11 spray grease bakeware, Cook 16 ounces of sausage with onions, drain, then mix 6 eggs 2 cups of cheddar cheese 1 can of cream of mushroom soup and 1 cup of milk in bowl, spread out the cresent rolls and seal edges, pour sausage on top then pour mix over cover with cheese and bake at 400 for 30 mins. love it. thanks

Kathy said...

mmmm, this looks yummy AND easy! thx for sharing!