Sunday, February 5, 2012

Reporting vs Tattling

I love Pinterest for ideas, ideas and more ideas.  From organizing to craft tutorials to recipes, the visual online bulletin board is amazing!  I saw a printout that someone made that outlined the differences between reporting and tattling. Since I have a 6 and 4 year old, we are BIG into this season of life and I knew I wanted to print this out.  So I made up a little chart in Word and voila:


It's now on my fridge after I discussed it with the kids.  I already referenced it a couple times tonight.  It's glorious!  If anyone reading this would like a copy, just let me know and I'd be happy to email you the doc.  I have no idea how to upload it here to make it downloadable!

4 comments:

In Light of the Truth... said...

Saw this on Pinterest too and loved it! Can you email me your doc?? Thanks!!

Candace Swords said...

I absolutely LOVE this! Is there any way you can email me this document as well? My email is candace_swords@gwinnett.k12.ga.us

Thank you for sharing!

whodatkath said...

I love this! I work in an after school program and our kids NEED this lesson. Would you mind to please email your doc.? Thanks! whodatkath@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

yes i love this as well saw it on pinterest please e-mail me the document... jenfurmichele21@live.com