Friday, October 7, 2011

Space heaters

So the temps are up and down and all over the place this time of year.  Low of 49F today and a high of 82F Sunday?!!  And man oh man was this morning COLD!  I still don't feel it's cold enough to turn the heat on, especially when it warms up as the day goes on.
When is being cold simply unbearable?  If you're like me, it's the morning at shower time.  I hate taking my clothes off and I hate stepping out of the shower this time of year!  Soooo a handy dandy space heater makes a WORLD of difference.  The bathroom gets nice and toasty and I can manage getting thru my shower without wincing in discomfort!
Helps save some money we'd be otherwise spending on oil!
We can layer up through the day and take off the sweaters as we need to.
Hope this little tip can help someone else deal with the crazy flexing temps.
Now it's time to go vacuum all my base boards in preparation for turning on the heat for real-zees! Won't be long now!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I hate that moment when you have to get out of the shower into a cold room too. I always find that it helps me get ready in the morning though...else I just stand there drying off staring into space thinking about my day wasting time!!

I'm so glad to have found your blog. It sounds like we have a lot in common. Nice to 'meet' you :)