Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Electric kettle

I got an electric kettle for Christmas and it is glorious! I drink many hot drinks a day (tea, coffee or hot chocolate) so boil water a lot. As a mom of 3 kids ages 5 and under, I often get sidetracked from the time I put the kettle on to the time I sit down to have a sip.
If this sounds familiar then YOU MUST get an electric kettle!!!
It heats the water in 3 minutes! So I can have my drink before something comes up. Well the odds are in my favor anyway... AND it shuts itself off when the water is done so if something does come up, I don't have to dash to the kitchen to turn the whistling kettle off.
Oh the ways I love simplifying my life....

5 comments:

In Light of the Truth... said...

Very fun! My mom has one and she uses it all the time! I, however, have to come to just drip water through the coffee pot, no beans in it. Easy way to get hot water that way, ready and waiting on the hot plate!

Tracey Brossart said...

Lovely kettle, I need to get me one of those...lol!

Thank you for your wonderful comments left on my blog! You asked me about how I get the fine glitter in small spaces? The secret is "Stickles" glitter glue! Ever since I discovered Stickles I barely use glitter anymore! I hope I helped! :D

Let me know if you have any other questions and I would be happy to help?

BrossArtAddiction@gmail.com
♥Tracey♥...ƸӜƷ

Sunflowerakb's Yellow House said...

what a pretty electric kettle! what brand is it? I have one I bought in Canada years ago (2002??) & it is slowly dying...

Mary said...

Anna... It's Aroma. I thought someone might want to know so showed the label in the picture. ;o)

Sunflowerakb's Yellow House said...

I didn't even notice the label in the pic. I was just drooling over how pretty it looked in the picture.