Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Card challenge: for a boy

Allsorts is doing a challenge this week that I decided to participate in since I had a boy's birthday card to make. I asked my friend what her son was into and what his fav color was. Based on her answer, Lego and blue were my inspiration and starting point.
LEGO
I made the Lego buy cutting paper 2x1 and 1x1 then I used my Stampin Up! 3/8" circle punch for the tops.

TEXT
Cole is spelled with The Scrapbook Wizard stickers I had. I put them on the same blue cardstock as the Lego.
The happy birthday stamp is one I got ages ago. I can't recall where.

BALLOONS
The balloons are just stickers and I tied a piece of embroidery floss around the bottom for fun!

The yellow and red strips are just border stickers.
I think that's about it.

2 comments:

kbmama said...

I like this one! I need to get Lego paper for Ben!

StamperBee said...

That is so cute and I love the legos, that would be perfect for my nephew. ~~ Kim