Monday, September 20, 2010

Monday Meanderings

SPIRITUAL LIFE
Pray pray pray. I want better more intentional prayer time especially this week when so many friends need prayer. A lot going on. Friends with newly diagnosed autistic children, friends whose marriages are in turmoil, friends who are dealing with sickness, just to name a couple biggies off the top of my head.

HUSBAND ENCOURAGEMENT
No computer in the evening. Be available.

TRAIN THEM UP
V & L - just more one on one time with them. I love conversations with them.
C - I love him. He defines filling an empty spot in my heart that I didn't know was there.

PERSONAL GOALS
Decorate my house. I'm buying plants today and some shelves for my dining room. I got me a vision and running with it! So exciting.

NEW HABIT OF THE MONTH
Pray in solitude. Possible?

MUST DO
Make birthday cards and mail them.
Sew a button on V's dress.
Get Colin a passport.
Buy shoes, leotard & tights for V's upcoming dance class.

ZONE
Floors especially the stairs.
Wash my tub.

MENU
I don't know but I'm going to BJs today with our new membership! Woot woot!

FUN THINGS
Friend over Wed.
Military Moms on Fri.

THREE THINGS TO BE THANKFUL FOR

1. My driveway. It's long but a beautiful short walk in the morning to the bus stop. I love it!

2. My husband. He loves me.

3. My kids. I never knew I'd be so fulfilled being a full-time mom.


Go to http://inlightofthetruth.blogspot.com/ for more Monday Meanderings.

1 comment:

Anna's Yellow House said...

I love #3 on your list of things to be thankful for because it gives me hope. Thank you!