Monday, September 13, 2010

Monday Meanderings

SPIRITUAL LIFE
Since I have a ½ hour commute 2 days a week for Lance’s preschool, I think I’m going to download some podcasts.

HUSBAND ENCOURAGEMENT
Pray for his safety. He’s flying more this week.

TRAIN THEM UP
V – play more games. I taught her Crazy Eights on the weekend and she really caught on. It was fun!
L – teach him how to write his name
C – He’s still stationery when he plays so more floor time.

PERSONAL GOALS
Decorate our home. So many plain walls and much potential. More online shopping.

NEW HABIT OF THE MONTH
Every Sunday put all laundry away. I tend to leave it in baskets for days. I want to start the week off organized.

MUST DO
Find my Fall decorations and get them up!

ZONE
STILL TO DO: My bathroom. I want to decorate it. I have some ideas and want to carry them through. I want to finish decorating since it’ll be one year that we moved in come November!

MENU
Crockpot tonight. :o) Roast chicken.

FUN THINGS
MOPS starts tomorrow.
Possible playdate here on Wed.
Potluck breakfast on Thurs with my military mom friends.

THREE THINGS TO BE THANKFUL FOR

1. Pants so I don’t have to shave my legs so much anymore. Haha!

2. Sweatshirts – oh so cozy.

3. Socks so I don’t have to paint my toenails anymore. (Boo to upkeep!)



Go to http://inlightofthetruth.blogspot.com/ for more Monday Meanderings.

2 comments:

Jessica @ This Blessed Life said...

lol at the pants comment!

In Light of the Truth... said...

Ooo, I want to get my fall decs up too! Hadn't really thought about it til you mentioned it! have a great week!