Monday, August 30, 2010

Monday Meanderings


SPIRITUAL LIFE
With my daughter going to public school, I am interested in Moms In Touch - a group of moms that pray for the school, teachers and students. There isn't a group locally but I know someone who goes to one in another town. I'm going to look into this more....

HUSBAND ENCOURAGEMENT
Being happy around him although I am run down and grouchy by the end of the day.

TRAIN THEM UP
V - School's in! Routine life back. V must get herself ready in the morning with a good attitude.
L - With V in kindergarten 5 mornings a week, we have more one on one time. :o)
C - 4 months old today! More floor time needed with all the running around we do.

PERSONAL GOALS
Treadmill time.
Got those pictures printed and into an album. Next step, embellishments and journal.
Finish September birthday cards and mail (2 done!).

NEW HABIT OF THE MONTH
Getting up at 6am before kids. Shower and dressed for the day. No bummy clothes til evening.

MUST DO
Sort through Lance's toys. Too many and Christmas issss coming!
Birthday gift shopping (again).
Drop Lance's preschool paperwork off on Thurs.

CLEANING ZONE
Clean upstairs & vacuum
Wash downstairs floors

MENU
Chicken tonight. Nothing else planned but I reallllly need to do this. Life is getting too busy for last minute ideas.

FUN THINGS
Friend coming over Wed. Other than that, adjusting to new school scheduled life.

THREE THINGS TO BE THANKFUL FOR
1. My husband who did lots of work in the yard this week. :o)
2. The internet for keeping in touch with family & friends.
3. God's Word. I need to spend more time being encouraged by Him.


Click here to visit In Light of the Truth, the origin of Monday Meanderings.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I haven't even finished reading your post, but I had to tell you that your very first paragraph includes answers to my prayer. I want to pray for my kids' teachers and I've been wondering how to find other people to pray with, so now I'm going to look on-line for that group and see if any are in my area. But, just knowing you have the same intention is an answer to a prayer, because that means I'm not alone.

thanks for that pick me up today.
MJ

In Light of the Truth... said...

Okay, so you've mentioned it a few times now, and now I'm curious... what is it you do with your photos? you put them in albums and then what kind of embellishments do you do with that??

Also love the prayer group! Just checked and of course there are none in our area. But doesn't mean we can't still do that! Also didn't realize there was still just half-day kindergarten! Big girl!