Sunday, August 15, 2010

Monday Meanderings


SPIRITUAL LIFE
Bible Time: READ IT DAILY! Spend purposeful time in God's word.
Bible Verse: Acts 20:32"Now I commit you to God and to the word of his grace, which can build you up and give you an inheritance among all those who are sanctified." (Great verse from the message at church today. Gotta spend time in the Word!)

HUSBAND ENCOURAGEMENT
Flirt more. ;o)

TRAIN THEM UP
V - Continue with her "homework". She finds it fun and enjoys the time with me.
L - Help him master putting on underwear and pants by himself in preparation for preschool.
C - Talk to him and let him talk to me. Boy does he have a lot to say!

PERSONAL GOALS
Last week didn't get on the treadmill as much as I needed to. Took naps instead. Soooo earlier bedtimes and no napping this week! Gotta keep my eyes on the 5K idea!!
Finish "Bring Up Girls" by Dr. Dobson then on to the other books I already started.
Print photos for albums. Sorted some already. Must order.

NEW HABIT OF THE MONTH
Treadmill time

MUST DO
Got Colin some clothes last week - yay! Now must get V's!
Fill out school paperwork for V&L.

ZONE
My bedroom. It's the current drop zone and needs to be picked up.
My bathroom. It's disgusting.
Clean vacuum.

MENU
Jay will be home 3 nights this week. *sigh* So hard to plan meals when he's not around.
Grill burgers and roasted potatoes.
Pasta.
Chicken based something...?

FUN THINGS
1 play date this week. Well 2 if you count the day friends are babysitting while I get a cavity filled. *sigh*... you heard me... a cavity! I floss EVERY night so I blame it on my pregnancy.

THREE THINGS TO BE THANKFUL FOR
1. Good Will. I love shopping there and reusing old unwanted items.
2. The weather. I love the cooler temps we've been having.
3. My 3rd child. He was a surprise and he brings me sooo much joy. So grateful for him!!


Click here to visit In Light of the Truth, the origin of Monday Meanderings.

No comments: