Monday, August 9, 2010

Monday Meanderings

Well I don't know if people read all my notes or just skim this each week but let me tell you, knowing that at least one person does, sure helps hold me accountable as I type this up each week. I like it!

SPIRITUAL LIFE
Bible Time: Continue my chronological read thru of the bible.
Bible Verse: Finally, brothers, we instructed you how to live in order to please God, as in fact you are living. Now we ask you and urge you in the Lord Jesus to do this more and more. 1 Thes 4:1

HUSBAND ENCOURAGEMENT
Pray for him daily.
Have a good attitude at the end of the day.

TRAIN THEM UP
V - Give her my full attention and just have simple conversation time.
L - Help him master putting on underwear and pants by himself in preparation for preschool.
C - Tummy time (hard with a guy who likes to spit up)

PERSONAL GOALS
Finally feeling good physically. Got on the treadmill today. Yay! Will continue all week.
Finish "Bring Up Girls" by Dr. Dobson then on to the other books I already started.
Print photos for albums. Sorted some already. Must order.

NEW HABIT OF THE MONTH
Treadmill time

MUST DO
Clothes shopping for V & C. Blech.

ZONE
My bedroom. It's the current drop zone and needs to be picked up.
Vacuum basement and upstairs.
Scrub floors on main level.

MENU
Jay out/working late 3 nights this week so easy meals.

FUN THINGS
2 playdates and a library outing. Nothing too crazy as we enjoy the last couple weeks of our lazy summer schedule.

THREE THINGS TO BE THANKFUL FOR
1. My health. Cold finally gone.
2. Our friends who came to visit for a couple days.
2. V&L playing so well together. They amaze me.


Click here to visit In Light of the Truth, the origin of Monday Meanderings.

3 comments:

In Light of the Truth... said...

what reading plan do you use for your chronological read through of the Bible? where are you at with it now??

Enjoy these last couple weeks of summer! Hard to believe it's almost over! Pretty soon I'll mommy chafeur (sp?) too with Eli starting preschool MWF!

Thanks for joining me! Have a great week!

Anna's Yellow House said...

I like reading your posts! I suppose this means I should get my act together and post more often on my blog...

Be Strong in the Lord said...

I read all of the Meanderings you had for today. I did last week, too. I was impressed and got good ideas. So, I decided to follow your blog.

When I first started blogging, I was self conscious reading another woman's goals. Then I realized how much of a support it was for me and hopped that my blog would do the same for others.

I invite you to check out my blog. I hope that my honesty in what I am going through and what God is teaching me will be encouraging and uplifting.

My blog: http://proverbs31mrsrhodesmenuplan.blogspot.com/