Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Monday Meanderings on a Tuesday


Monday Meanderings a day late! But I am planning my week now. I am still sick. Stuffed sinuses and earaches. Had my inlaws come from Canada on a last minute trip over the weekend so didn’t accomplish much as far as extras go, but did the basic tidying and housekeeping. Overall I am happy and not stressed about life and that’s a good good thing!


SPIRITUAL LIFE
I’m not even changing this from last week because I didn’t do a thing. I am thankful to receive daily verses via email and that I read Christian blogs that keep the Word coming to me, but I want to initiate and seek it. Oh to be disciplined. (right Sarah!)
Bible Time: Continue my chronological read thru of the bible.
Bible Verse: Finally, brothers, we instructed you how to live in order to please God, as in fact you are living. Now we ask you and urge you in the Lord Jesus to do this more and more. 1 Thes 4:1

HUSBAND ENCOURAGEMENT
Pray for him daily.
More focused time with him and the kids after supper rather than catching up on stuff because he’s around to help.

TRAIN THEM UP
V - homework
L - spelling his name
C - He learned to roll over this week! More floor time so he can play.

PERSONAL GOALS
Get on treadmill again. I didn’t do a thing last week. Again being sick and company are my excuses.
Finish all the books I started.
Print photos for albums. The kids love looking at themselves as babies.

NEW HABIT OF THE MONTH
Living with more focus!

MUST DO
Mail birthday cards (Sorry Kaley - yours will be late!)
Groceries
Get ready for the weekend: Friends coming Thurs - Sat.

ZONE
My plan last week to tackle a diff room didn’t work. Sooooo for this week, I’ll just focus on getting the basement cleaned up since friends are coming.

MENU
I haven’t even thought of it. How I want a personal chef.

FUN THINGS
Playdate with neighbors Wed.
Thurs - Sat friends coming for family fun time.

THREE THINGS TO BE THANKFUL FOR
1. Family willing to travel to visit us. We love it and wish we could see more family more often.
2. Friends who love us and make us laugh.
3. My husband. He is so helpful and such a good father.


Click here to visit In Light of the Truth, the origin of Monday Meanderings.

1 comment:

In Light of the Truth... said...

Better late than never! =) Hope you're feeling better soon because that alone makes everything harder!