Monday, June 21, 2010

Mom cards

Ever meet up with someone and wish you had a piece of paper to hand out your telephone number? I met up with someone who gave me a "mom card". I thought the idea was so clever that I made my own in Word, using the business card template. For added cuteness, I used some stickers - monkeys of course! If I had more time, I would have designed them better on the computer or embellished them with stamps or something, but for now these will do. I just keep them in my wallet and have my info handy to pass out. This is my second batch. I'm surprised how much I use them (even just yesterday in fact!).

2 comments:

Jessica @ This Blessed Life said...

cauuuuuute :)

Bethany said...

I hadn't heard of this until one of the photo websites had them FOR FREE a couple of weeks ago! it must be a new trend :)