Monday, June 14, 2010

Final pic for Project 365

I love the concept of taking a photo a day for a year in an effort to become a better photographer. I thought FOR SURE I could do it since I take a million pics - even if I didn't upload them every day.
Although I may take more than 365 photos in a year, I def don't do one a day. Sometimes a couple weeks pass actually. These days I am pretty busy with these three:
So I have abandoned this fab idea since I wasn't following the rules anyway. But you can bet your buns that I will continue to post any cool-to-me shots I take.... Like this girl:

She had two pups with her but I couldn't get them in one shot. They were busy roaming around and playing. This is my backyard. I have seen the pups only once but have seen a lone fox many times... mostly trotting down my driveway in the morning. Looking for food I imagine. I just hope she doesn't take to small dogs!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No worries about the 365 hun!! You are one busy Momma bear and someday maybe you can try it again if you wish! I will continue to watch for your photos though and btw...nice shot of the fox!!!


Lori

Anna's Yellow House said...

cool pic! i enjoy checking out your pictures...