Friday, April 2, 2010

Project 365. Pic# 76. DVR write up.

One of my all time favorite inventions is the DVR. (Translation: In Canada they call it the PVR - personal video recorder.) I can record 2 channels at the same time while watching a show already recorded. GLORIOUS! I almost never watch anything on live TV anymore. I skip commercials and even the boring drawn out parts of the silly reality shows I watch. Like "dim the lights" reviewing the judges comments I already heard... the phone numbers... the scale ticking and flashing different weights... You know what I watch! Well I highly recommend this gadget to anyone! I program the DVR to record my kids fav shows too. So they watch TV when I want them to, not when something is on. And I am able to skip over the commercials which drive me nuts because the kids yell: "Mommy I want that!" for each and every one. Vienna wants all the girl stuff. Lance wants all the boys stuff. They both want Chuck E Cheese's.
I watched one of my recorded shows yesterday and thought the description was far too funny to share. I don't know if it was an inside joke but typically they list all the judges:
Pic# 76...

1 comment:

Amber L said...

I saw on the news that a few days prior they had a picture of that same screen and it listed all the other judges and had not listed Ellen, so it was probably a joke to correct their mistake. lol