Sunday, March 21, 2010

Pics# 73 & 74 Spring has sprung!

Pic#73: Sausages on the BBQ (or grill as they say here!)... Spring is such a great time of year. Not only does it mean longer evenings to enjoy in the great weather, but it means my man is cooking more meals. Oh ya!
(These are chicken sausage just in case they look funny to you.)

Pic#74: My birthday is on the first day of Spring! To celebrate we went to one of my fav restaurants. We took the kids because we had a gift certificate and have never taken them to a "fancy restaurant" before. It wasn't a stressful meal at all... the kids were so well behaved. Mind you, they were reminded it was my birthday over and over and how important it was to behave. hehehe
With sunshine and a day with my family, it was a super birthday!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mmmm they look good!
Glad you had a great bday!!!


Loriツ

In Light of the Truth... said...

wow, you'd never taken the kids to a real restaurant before???

Mary said...

We've taken them to Friendly's, Chili's and the like but not a fancy one with cloth napkins. It's a big step up from McDs in my world. :o)