Thursday, March 11, 2010

Baby coming soon

On Saturday, I'll be 34 weeks pregnant. I'll be having a baby in 6ish weeks! Can I just tell you how excited I am getting?! This little guy continues to push my skin and bulge out and move and shake my belly. He is so fun already. Vienna and Lance LOVE him.
The ladies in my small group at bible study threw me a shower yesterday. Didn't see that one coming AT ALL! I got a few outfits and even a fresh NEW toy for baby boy. I got some hand me downs from friends so it's nice that baby will have his own stuff too.
I've heard of a couple people recently giving birth to preemies. So my mind is starting to think about the labor more. I'm even dreaming of it! Last night I gave birth in my dreams to a hairy baby girl! I hope my baby is hairy but we're not ready for a girl now. Blue and green everywhere! We have a name picked out so now we wait... well actually we plan another birthday party, celebrate Easter, then we wait. :o)

2 comments:

Jessica @ This Blessed Life said...

That's so nice about the shower! I can't wait to see PICTURES of this BABY!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Aww how sweet of them to throw you a shower! Won't be long now till the little gem is in your arms!!!


Lori☀