Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Project 365. Pics# 34-38

EDITED: to include bird's identity.

Last weekend, I finally packed up my Christmas ornaments! They were all scattered in random bins in the baby's room. We took our tree down before New Year's when we got a new wood stove and all the trimmings were in a big pile. Delicates all mixed in and unwrapped. It took me a whole afternoon to get things sorted and packed. Jay took the kids outside for a walk while I worked away uninterrupted.

Pic#34: Ribbon that acted as garland on our tree.
Pic# 35: My view. I'll be 30 weeks on Saturday. I actually can NOT wait to hold my baby. I'm getting excited now.
Pic#36: Storm blowing thru today. I saw this beauty bird fly and land on this tree. Can you see him?
Pic# 37: I have no clue what it is. Looks like a big fat chubby hawk. This is as close as I can zoom with my camera.
Pic# 38: But when I zoomed in even more later on my computer after downloading the pic from my camera, it appeared to be an owl. I asked my friends on Facebook and it looks like it's a red-shouldered hawk.

3 comments:

Jessica @ This Blessed Life said...

Love "the view"!

Amy said...

Oooo, Oooo, Oooo, I took a picture of that same hawk (well maybe not the exact same one) just yesterday! I'll have to post the photo so you can see. Glad I know what kind of bird it is now! Cool

Anonymous said...

Pretty ribbon!!!
Your belly is getting big....you must be soo excited!!!!!!
Glad 2 see you found a name for your feathered little friend as well!!


☀Lori