Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Project 365. Pic# 29. A card!

I really love going to the card group at my church. Linda is the leader and she sends the cards we make out to people for all sorts of reasons: get well, sympathy, baby dedication, etc. It is so much fun to gather with ladies who love paper as much as me! Next time we gather, we are doing a card swap which I have never done before. We have make 15 identical cards and then we come home with an assortment. (Like a cookie swap). I finished my card and LOVE LOVE LOVE the colors. Here is it:
I have learned so many different techniques from these ladies. The flower is raised using pop dots. And the center is a touch of glitter glue. I got the layout idea from the Stampin Up catalog and just changed out the colors and stamps based on what I had. It is really fun to have a creative outlet like this. And Vienna is catching the bug!

No comments: