Saturday, February 27, 2010

Pics# 45 & 46. Sweet siblings.

I am falling behind with Project 365 and although I don't know that I'll make it to 365 for 2010, I'm still plugging away at it. I like having a place to share those artsy shots when I do take them. (Come on Spring! I find sooo much in the great outdoors!)

Pic# 45: Siblings. When I work in my office either at the computer or just making cards, Vienna likes to draw at my table. I caught Lance sitting with her on the chair just looking at a ruler and some other things. Sweet moment.

Pics# 46. The baby was moving and I caught it on video. The kids had their hands all over my belly coaxing baby to cooperate for the camera. There was something so amazing at seeing their little hands together like that so I switched from video to camera mode to capture this real quick. Vienna's hand is closest to the camera and Lance's is at the top of the shot. How I love my babies. I feel so blessed. And after a rotten parenting week... this was just what I needed to remember the simplicities of life, and the blessings that my children are. (If only I wasn't wearing my striped PJs here, I might have framed this one. haha!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awww!!! 2 very beautiful shots Mary!!!! And don't feel bad about not being up to speed with your project. Because at the end of the day...it's still YOUR project and you may take however long and go about it as you pls! I just enjoy seeing what you have to capture!!! And with baby #3 on the way...it should give you lots of photo opts with the new wee one and your older babes!!!! Snap away at your own pace and we will enjoy them as they come!!!

Lori