Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Project 365. Pics 20-26.

Pic#20: Vienna received a 1 inch little plant at Sunday School 2 weeks ago. Now look how beautiful it is! About a foot tall.
Pic#21 - Contrast against the morning sky.

Pic#22 - Oh the trees/sky caught my eye. Go figure.

Pic#23 - A close up at the flower focusing on the part further away.

Pic#24 - Now focusing no the piece that's more forward.
Pic#25... Pretty amazing to me!
Pic#26 - On a different note, I figured out the mystery of the missing socks. I found ALL OF THESE under my couch and loveseat when I was cleaning last weekend. Unbelievable!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice photos!! Love the missing socks story!! hahahaha

Good job on the focusing pics....for some reason I still can't figure that out.....sigh might have to try and re-read the manual...or perhaps goggle it!! lol

Cute little plant of V's!! She must be so excited to see it grow!!!!

✿Lori

Jessica @ This Blessed Life said...

I passed on the “Happy 101” award to you today! Feel free to “accept” if it’s not too corny to you! :)