Saturday, January 16, 2010

Project 365. Pics 14, 15 & 16.

Photo 14 - My doggie Lopsi again. Because I love her and because she loves the sun and because she has one eye and great fur. She is fun to photograph. I love her big Gizmo ears.

Photo 15 - My princess creeping up the stairs. I took this after taking pics of Lopsi. Vienna was just going upstairs to play.

Photo 16 and a tip. I know I shared my 'jewelry on a bulletin board' thing before but I did it a little better after moving into this new house. I covered a cork board in Christmas paper with the plain side showing. Then I put a layer of tulle over the whole thing so I could hook my earrings on it next to the necklaces they go with. I used straight pins with the little balls on the end rather than tacks and finally I organized my jewelry by color so it's pleasing to the eye. Ta da!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you are having fun capturing different images!!! Me 2!!! lol

BTW.....very neat idea for the jewelery display!!!!!


☆Lori

Kathy said...

I really like your jewelry display!! someday I will blog about mine - I like the way I have my earrings but my necklaces are all bunched together - so I like your idea better!!

Anna's Yellow House said...

I like your idea about the tulle... i might need to get another bulletin board for my earings.