Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Red jelly beans

I really like red jelly beans. It's a shame the bags have those yucky green and yellow ones in them. I'd love a bag of red only jelly beans. But then again... if I only had red, I'd get bored with them and probably wouldn't like them as much. I wouldn't savor finally having a red one after eating yucky ones.
I think this can be a good analogy for life. Illness... weather... bad moods...
I am eating an orange one now. That means it's not so bad but not as good as red. And not as bad as yellow.
Just sharing a Mary analogy today. :o)

1 comment:

Samantha said...

I love the green and yellow jelly beans! In fact, my password for our clubhouse at Grandma & Grandpa Prince's cottage was "green jellybean", and that was also my nick name for a few years at the end of high school. I don't like the red ones, so maybe I should just eat all the green and yellow ones and send you the rest (although I don't buy jelly beans very often at all). I REALLY don't like the black ones. Know anyone who likes those? We could start a jelly bean club! LOL :)