Thursday, November 12, 2009

Olive Garden's Pasta E Fagioli

I have an amazing recipe that is super easy and tastes like the soup for the restaurant!
If you can fry up ground beef, chop carrots and celery and open canned goods, then you NEED TO MAKE THIS!!! This recipe is beyond easy and oh so delish! I got it from a friend thru topsecretrecipes.com. I couldn't copy/paste the recipe but go to the site to see it and print it. Click on "recipes" on the left and do a search for "paste e fagioli".
Enjoy!
We will tonight!!! :o)

2 comments:

Jessica @ This Blessed Life said...

chris is thrilled that you posted this! he loves this soup. thanks woman. ;)

Elena said...

Hi Mary! So glad that you blog too! I'm collecting yummy soup recipes, yay! And it's great to see the pics of the kids on your other blog...I see you're a fan of Angie from Bring the Rain...me too. See you at church!