Sunday, November 29, 2009

Moved. Thanksgiving.

We moved from our little 3 bedroom home to a larger 4 bedroom in preparation of Baby Newman 3. We closed on Nov.23rd, the Monday before Thanksgiving! I had it in my head to set up the house and get things in order quickly so I could focus on the holidays. Sadly, I got super sick and couldn't do as much as I wanted to. Thankfully I had some wonderful help and my house is set up well enough to live it, but we have a lot more stuff than I realized! Yikes! And filling new spaces requires thought. I don't want to just rush and put stuff up and change my mind later. So I am now calmer and just enjoying the ride. Helps that I'm feeling better!

On Wednesday, my mother-in-law came to visit and stayed until Saturday morning. She helped with the cooking, dishes, kids and even unpacked for me. She was a great help and we all enjoyed having her here. Thanksgiving was just with us and it was tasty and overall a great time.

That's all for now. Just wanted to check in and say HI to my bloggy friends. Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

No comments: