Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Praise Post: Walk in His ways

Oh God, You are my God
And I will ever praise You
I will seek You in the morning
And I will learn to walk in Your ways
And step by step You'll lead me
And I will follow You all of my days
(Step by Step, Rich Mullins)

I heard this song on the radio this morning and the words really spoke to me. I have been praising God for so many things lately... the autumn trees, a gorgeous sunset and as I posted yesterday - good health. But as always I struggle with seeking Him in the morning. But what struck me is that if I don't seek Him (read the bible) then how can I possibly learn His ways? I know He's guiding me step by baby step and I WILL FOLLOW Him all my days even if my steps aren't so huge. What a great song. What a great God. And what a great little reminder of what I need to be doing.

1 comment:

Kathy said...

and Amen to that one too! thanks for sharing!