Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Praise Post: Judgment

Psalm 9:7-8: "The Lord reigns forever; his has established his throne for judgment. He will judge the world in righteousness; he will govern the peoples with justice."

I have been slack when it comes to praising God as I said I would on this blog. But I sure praised Him a lot this summer. We went on a recent trip to NH and couldn't help but be in awe by His creation. The mountains, trees, rivers and even rocks were amazing! Playing in His playground is better than anything man can ever build.

But one of the things I praise God for is who HE is and grateful He has made it clear that we have our role and He has his. I am BEYOND grateful that I don't need to be the judge. Not my place to judge anyone, because I sure don't want anyone to judge me. No one can know our hearts and thoughts like our heavenly Father and I am happy to have my place. We are all on our journeys at different paces and I think it's exciting that we can enjoy and encourage one another in that! So today, I'm praising my God and my Judge.

No comments: