Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Praise Post

"When I consider your heavens, the work of your fingers, the moon and the stars, which you have set in place, what is man that you are mindful of him." Psalm 8:3-4

Nothing better than a warm summer afternoon... sitting out back feeling a cool breeze on my face. Smelling freshly cut grass. Hearing birds chirp and my kids laughing.
I often sit and look at the clouds moving by.
The sky is so fascinating.
Not only do I love a good sunset but even plain ole rays and clouds.

It's when I feel God the most. Admiring His awesome creation. The sun that we need to survive.
The kids always point out the moon when they see it.
This was back in the Fall but isn't it just so magnificant?
Funny how the best things in life are not made by man, but by God. He is awesome. I love His creativity. And I love His sky. Summer is an easy time to appreciate it all since we're outside more.
"O Lord, our Lord, how majestic is your name in all the earth!" Psalm 8:9

No comments: