Thursday, June 4, 2009

Praise Post

I've been doing a bible study with my friend Kaley by phone. We're working through Power of a Praying Wife by Stormie Omartian and are on week 7. One of the questions discussed how the Word of God and Praise are powerful weapons against attacks. So I'd like to publicly praise God regularly for things in my life.
Here we go...
I praise God for the green trees and blue sky. I love how He created so many different varieties of trees and I find so much peace just sitting outside enjoying His creation.
I praise God that I am healthy and can run and play with my kids. I want to take care of this earthly body while I have it and thank God that I'm turning my life around with respect to that.
I praise God for the gift of children. Thru them I am able to be a better person. I want to be a good example for them, and I know they are on loan from God. I will be held accountable to Him so I better do a good job!
I love my kids' eyes. Eyes are so amazing... The creator of those eyes is Amazing!

And on a lighter note... I praise God for giving people the minds to creative things like this muffin tray that make my life easier! Take a look at how easy it is to get the muffins out!
video

No comments: